11/5/09

Rewind this week in gaming 2008

WOW, it has been a year and I was just thinking about the games I was playing last year at this time. Gears of war 2 came out along with COD World at War, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009. some good games after playing all of them I would have to say That Gears was the best, I remember the first time playing horde and how many friends I made on those levels. It was great, graphics gameplay were all of what I expected.

Heres someone giving it a shot:



COD? Lots of people liked zombies personaly I thought the game was going down a level from COD 4, I don't like to go backwards. Games should improve as they go along.

Here are some guys having fun on zombies:


other titles were:

Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

007: Quantum of Solace

Resistance 2
Here is what IGN hade to say about it



Tom Clancy's EndWar

Guitar Hero: World Tour


What was your favorite game? I am sure a PS3 gamer is ready to jump on Resistance LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment